Confraternity of the assumption
Confraternity of the assumption Map
The Church was built around 1709 to designs by Plantery and was finished in 1717 by Francesco Gallo who added the choir and sacristy. The actual facade was built in 1780 and is divided by four pilasters. The internal décor has an illusory quality designed to make the typically narrow 18th century spaces look wider, and aimed at amazing the observer.